Whenever possible, have the following information available: * Dimensions of belt: width and length
* Desired splice, edge reinforcement and tracking devices, where needed
* Pulley size and type
* Any special construction or instructions concerning the fabrication of your Ruida belt. In some cases of
complex fabrication,a print may be requested. Choosing the Right Material
There are a number of factors to keep in mind when choosing the belting material for your application: * Temperature Range – Our ptfe fabrics have the capabilities of withstanding -70°C- +260°C constant operating temperatures.
* Pliability – If the material is to track around pulleys that drive the belt, the diameter of the pulley is critical. The smaller the roller the more flexible the belt must be. Ruida’s thinner materials (0.010” and under) are more pliant than the heavier coated fabrics.
* Release Qualities – The surface finishes of our materials range from a rough, semi-porous finish to a super smooth surface. The release or fabric impression results desired will be a determining factor.
* Strength – Options to be considered are breaking, tensile and tear strength. How much of a load the belt carries, how fast it moves and how tightly it will be tensioned all must be considered. Fabric Grades
Learn more about the various fabric grades available when constructing your belt.
Learn about the different applications for ptfe coated Fiberglass ,silicon coated glass tapes, fabrics and belts.
Learn more about the many options available for constructing your Vichen conveyor belt. Two-Ply Belts
Two-ply belts are constructed of two plies of TFE-GLASS™, laminated together with staggered splices. This provides a smooth, continuous thickness along the entire belt length which guarantees a uniform seal in packaging and heat-sealing applications. The belts are typically available in widths of ½" – 3".
Contact us if you need more details on Teflon Conveyor Belt. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Rubber Conveyor Belting、Types of Conveyor Belts. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : PTFE Fabric Conveyor Belt
Premium Related Products